Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company, is a vibrant organization, leveraging strong products, marketing and service capabilities to support our business partners.
Our innovations apply to our distribution plans and our products to best meet the needs of our partners and our customers. Our life insurance portfolio is competitive and broad, and includes several products developed to simplify the sales process.
At Liberty Life, we take pride in a long tradition of dedicated support to distribution partners. We've built an industry-wide reputation of providing unparalleled support to the agents who sell our products.
Service and Support
We know that the people who sit in front of the clients are the link between our products and the public, so we are determined to support you at every level. From our sales support through our wholesalers, we’re here to help.
Listening to the needs of agents in each of our sales channels has helped us develop this website to be a comprehensive, easy-to-use resource to find everything from case studies to training, marketing tools and sales tips. Everything you need to make the sale, all in one place.
Liberty Life provides security to our partners and customers by maintaining a strong and stable financial position. A high quality investment portfolio and disciplined investment strategy help ensure the ability to keep our promises.
Financial Strength today
- Over $202.8 billion of insurance in force as of December 31, 2014
- $9.3 billion of Ordinary Life and Annuity Reserves as of December 31, 2014
- Financial Strength Ratings of (A) "Excellent" from the A.M. Best Company and (A) "Strong" from Standard & Poor's **
- Set industry standards by pioneering ten-minute in-bank issue of single payment whole life insurance in 1995 and remains a leading provider of life insurance in banks
- A leading writer of structured settlement annuities with more than 34,000 in force
- Renowned back office support for multiple distribution channels
* All guarantees are backed by the continued claims paying ability of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. Claims-paying obligations are the sole responsibility of the policy issuing insurer. Obligations under a guarantee are the sole responsibility of the entity issuing the guarantee.
** Ratings as of 12/31/2014. An "A" rating from A.M. Best is its third-highest rating. An "A" rating from Standard & Poor's is its third-highest rating.
As a leader in quality life products, exceptional service, and innovative products, we’re here to help you achieve your goals.